Savrom Mulaj is a company of Savoy International Group, and which is specialized in Plastic molding, assembly, pad printing, and hot stamping.
Green Roua held, within Savrom Mulaj Company, an in house Plastic Molding Training – Level II – Injection Molding Setter, and an in house Plastic Molding Training – Level III – Injection Molding Technician.
During Plastic Molding Training – Level II – Injection Molding Setter, the participants acquired the following knowledge:
– Methods to optimize machine control settings
– Ways of improving machine operation
– Means of reducing rejects
– Identifying and correcting 19 of the most common and costly part defects
– Understanding the way that changing processing conditions affects molded part properties
Regarding the Plastic Molding Training – Level III – Injection Molding Technician, the participants to the training, acquired advanced knowledge and abilities in the plastic molding field, such as:
– Understanding of the behavior of the materials during processing
– Knowledge of injection phases
– Understanding of defects’ formation in terms of rheology
– Knowledge of the role of each peripheral mold and machine
– Knowledge of the role and principles of operation of the main parts of the machine
– Identification of various stages of placing in service a mold
– Knowledge of cost optimization techniques
– Being familiar with the design of experiments, from Tagushi method
Because we want to continuously improve the way we provide out trainings, at the end of every training course, we apply to every participant an evaluation survey. After an analysis of the feedback received, the participants from Savrom Mulaj were satisfied with the information received, trainer’s skills, and training method.