Being aware of the fact that employees are the most important assets of a company, TDM – Transformation Decoupage de Metaux has chosen the Communication & Management Training for their staff.
This type of training is useful for all employees (production, technical, quality, logistics, procurement, sales, etc.). The objectives of the course aim training the employees in order to be able to:
- Listen and identify correctly the needs of colleagues and clients
- Constructively approach conflicting situations
- Assimilate methods of communication, organization, and methods of managing unproductive situations.
Green Roua’s trainer, who delivered the course possesses:
- 11 years of experience in project management and development for over 100 clients, as a general manager, commercial manager, project manager and trainer;
- 5 years of experience in management consultancy, sales and acquisitions for companies and multinationals within various fields of activity from services to industry.
The applied method was structured as follows: 70% practice and 30% theory.
The course included techniques, methods of improvement and exercises in the following areas of interest:
- Solving problems
- Time management
- Team Management and Motivation
- Continuous improvement
The training has resulted in improved communication skills (non-verbal, paraverbal and verbal) of employees, increasing the power of argumentation and persuasion, effective management of stressful moments, all of which contribute to motivating staff, increasing employee performance and higher probability to attract new clients.